The Bible has so much wisdom and the best guidance stored between it’s pages covering all topics in life. It’s also my first go to for marriage advice so I thought I would share some of my favorite verses here!
- Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. -Ecclesiastes 4:12
- With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. -Ephesians 4:2-3
- Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? -Ecclesiastes 4:9
- Let not mercy and kindness and truth forsake you; bind them about your neck, write them upon the tablet of your heart. So shall you find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight of God and man. -Proverbs 3:3-4
- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. –1 Peter 4:8
- And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. -1 Corinthians 13:13
What are some of your favorite verses when it comes to love & marriage? I would love to hear about yours in the comments section!
X O –
K A T R I N A