The week you’ve been waiting for is finally here! Don’t forget about these last minute details before you tie the knot.
- Communicate with those vendors to make sure you are all on the same page regarding the details of your agreement. This includes everything from making sure your flowers get delivered to your DJ arriving on time for set-up. Just remember, over-communication is best when it comes to finalizing and confirming the details of your big day. Trust me, you’ll appreciate the extra effort on wedding day!
- Create a packing list by mentally checking off all of your wedding festivities and what you will need- this includes your honeymoon! With all of the activities you probably have planned, this will help ensure you don’t leave any of the necessities behind.
- Head to the beauty shop for any last minute root touch-ups, get your nails done and if you have time a massage is always nice! 🙂 Just try to stay away from anything new and drastic as that hair color might not turn out as planned.
- Designate your people for day of questions, vendor tips, wedding bands for the ceremony, day of vendor contact and someone to collect your gifts/personal decorations at the end of the night. This will help the day run a lot smoother and you can focus on getting ready with your girls instead of directing the DJ to the venue because he got lost along the way.
- Have your wedding dress steamed and ready to go. Make sure your girls are wrinkle-free, too and the guys picked up their tuxes. I also recommend bringing a small steamer to the venue or bridal cottage where you will be getting ready, just in case.
K A T R I N A